Tile and Grout Cleaning in Phoenix, Scottsdale Areas
- First we will do a pre-inspection of the tile & grout to try and identify spots and stains. At this time we ask if you would like any furniture moved.
- Before we pull our solution & suction hoses into your home or office, we will place corner guards around the walls to protect your property.
- At this time we will start to pre-spray the areas you want done first with the proper pre-treat. This will breakdown the dirt and oils that have built up on tile & grout.
- Next step is a power scrub of all grout lines and edges, also any porous tile will be power scrubbed at this time.
- We will then extract and rinse the tile & groutwith a neutral soft water rinse using state of the art tile cleaning equipment. There will be no residue left on your tile & grout.
- Post spotting will then occur on spots or stains that did not come out with the initial cleaning process.
- After the extraction process we will then dry stroke your tile & grout to maximize dry times.
- This is where we would apply sealer to the tile & grout.
- We will then wipe down any floors that we did not clean but have walked on or pulled our equipment over.
- Post inspection is done to make sure you are happy with the results.
- Booties are left for you and your family or employees to wear during the drying process.
- A follow up call is made to you 2-4 days after the job is complete to make sure you are 100% happy. If there are any problems we will return at no extra charge and address the issue.